Decking is a fantastic way to create a beautiful space and is a particularly good solution when connecting areas of different heights.
We Can Help With
We are able to provide a wide range of decking services including the design, installation and sourcing of materials, so wether its a basic project or something more complicated, we can help. After discussing your intended use for the area we can offer a bespoke solution just for you.
|Decking Services||As Standard|
• Metals and glass
• Jet washing
• Non-slip solutions
|• Free consultation
• Free quote
• Free design
• Domestic and commercial
• Work guarantee
• Qualified installers
• Waste away
• Materials supplied
Perhaps the most important thing to consider is what material to use. Woods will require maintenance like jet washing and oiling to keep them looking good and to ensure a long life. Conversely, composites are more expensive however they require very little maintenance and ensure a longer life.
Get in touch for some free advice!
Check out our useful links!
Things to consider:
• Intended use
• Decking styles and patterns
• Boards, balustrades, rails
• Main materials – wood or composite
• Other materials – metals and glass
• Building in a shelter
• Slip resistance
What to expect
When work commences our first task is to set out the superstructure upon which all decking will be laid. After which decking boards and railings can be added to finish.
Dependent on the chosen materials there may be some treatments.
Hints and Tips
• Composite materials will last longer, require less upkeep but are more expensive
• Wood is cheaper but requires more upkeep and will not last as long
• Certain decking styles may suit your home better than others
• Think about built in lighting
• Slip resistance